Awards for Clients
Our Star Awards
Star of the Term
Every term we celebrate the achievements of an exceptional client!
At the end of each year we also award trophies and medals to a number of our outstanding star clients:
- Star of the Year – A medium to long term client, who has made great progress in their goals, has attended consistently, who has worked diligently and willingly or a client who has triumphed over adversity to achieve great progress.
- Exceptional Attendance Award – A client who has attended regularly throughout the year always attends with a smile on their face ready to work and has worked solidly in each and every session.
- Hard Worker Award – A client who is very diligent with their home practice and always tries of their best at each and every session.
- WOW Award – A client who has dazzled their therapist with their improvements this year.
- Look who’s talking – A client who has begun to talk in words this year after a lot of hard work from the child, their family and therapist.
Our Communication Growth Chart Program
Our Communication Growth Chart Program gives parents a video record of their child’s progress at six monthly intervals and it presents children with a motivating Growth Chart Poster for recording milestone achievements. Children enjoy the reward of obtaining stickers, bookmarks, awards, certificates and gift vouchers. The program starts with the presentation of the child's very own Therapy Matters homework bag.
Parents value the opportunity to reflect on their child’s progress over time and children enjoy watching footage
of themselves and seeing their growth chart fill up. Membership to this program is available free of charge to all of our long term clients who have been attending therapy for greater than 12 months. Aspects of the program are also available to new clients within their first year of attendance in speech therapy intervention (charges may apply).